YKT collects information about you in two different ways:
1， Member/website user registration: when you register your membership card online, or register as a website user, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, CommunityBeyond Membership Card number. We will collect personal information such as this only when it has been voluntarily provided by you.
2， Cookies/IP Addresses: YKT collects information about individuals through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet. Our website also uses “cookies” to assign identification to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow a website to store and reference specific types of information while you are visiting it, and to keep your session “live” when you are logged in. CommunityBeyond cookies contain no personal information or financial information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although your browser preferences may be changed to prevent this if you so desire. Please see www.cookiecentral.com for further information.
• We use the information we collect from you in order to provide you with a specific service. For example, we use your contact information (e.g. name, address and phone number) to provide you with, and/or bill you for, any CommunityBeyond Cards you wish to purchase from a community group/organisation you choose to support (note: you will not be able to use such services without providing this information).
• We also use your contact information to verify your identity if you wish to replace a lost or stolen CommunityBeyond Card, and to monitor usage of the Card to ensure that the it is used in accordance with our Rules of Use.
•We may also use this information to improve our marketing efforts and services, analyse site usage and customise our website’s content and layout.
• We may also use this information to notify you of special offers, participant business updates, discounts, and/or latest products and services related to the purchase of your CommunityBeyond Card (via e-mail, SMS and other on and off-line communications). If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are providing artwork for your fundraising organisation, we may use these in materials relating to the promotion of the fundraiser by your organisation.
We may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our websites and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except as follows:
• We may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
• We may disclose your personal information to the fundraiser that sold you your CommunityBeyond Card so that the fundraiser may notify you when new edition is available.
We process online customer orders and collect and store personally identifiable information using 256 SSL encryption technology. SSL encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us via the Internet. In addition, all of the customer information we collected on our website is stored on YKT’s host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
You may gain access to personal information that YKT has collected about you by emailing Admin@communitybeyond.com.au. You may also request to have any of your personal information corrected or updated by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.